Quad-Space Stool | Black Leather
The Quad-Space stool is a visually pure design with a sophisticated Teflon and stainless steel bearing which allows rotation with limited friction, minimal maintenance, and high durability.
Combining a blend of precision engineering and minimal design, the Quad-Space Stool is created using lightweight materials to create a stool weighing less than 10kg.
Finished with an upholstered injection molded foam seat pad, the Quad-Space stool is available in a bar or counter height and upholstered in 2 upholstery options.
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 weeks
- Stainless steel frame
- Leather upholstered injection moulded foam seat pad with ply base
- PTFE rotating mechanism
- Injection moulded plastic foot
Height: 666-766 mm
Width: 478 mm
Depth: 478 mm
- No assembly is required.
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colorless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your stool.
- Dry the stool using a second dry, non-abrasive cloth.
- You do not need to polish as part of your regular maintenance.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products.
Founded in London in 2006, Case has a simple mission - to make quality, authored products accessible to the mass market. Using modern manufacturing techniques and collaborating with world-renowned, passion-fuelled designers from the start, Case quickly established itself as a brand that does not make you choose between quality and price point.
Designer: Terence Woodgate