The Kigumi Table designed by Nazanin Kamali embodies the modern principles of design and accentuates a timeless look. It reflects Nazanin Kamali’s conviction that a casual dining table needs to be simple, have a small footprint and be suitable for everyday use.
Lightweight and strong, the unique lines and shape of the Kigumi Table's base create a refined but simple aesthetic, making it the perfect center piece in your home. The solid wood base is complemented by a veneered top with a chamfered edge, and a clear lacquer finish allows the natural warmth of the wood to come through.
With a sitting arrangement of 4-6 people around a 1.25m tabletop, the Kigumi Table is a simple and elegant table perfect table for small dining areas.
Estimated delivery time: 4-6 weeks
- Solid oak or walnut frame
- Vaneered top
- Clear polyurethane lacquer
- Width: 125 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Depth: 125 cm
- Some assembly is required.
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colorless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth. Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, as we finish our products with a matte, non-yellowing clear polyurethane lacquer for its natural appearance and durability.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Made in Lithuania
Founded in London in 2006, Case has a simple mission - to make quality, authored products accessible to the mass market. Using modern manufacturing techniques and collaborating with world-renowned, passion-fuelled designers from the start, Case quickly established itself as a brand that does not make you choose between quality and price point.
Designer: Nazanin Kamali