Personal Planner - Pink Coral
How many times have you given up on looking for an ideal planner? And you just had to make do with a regular daily planner, a little intuitive, to end up forgetting where you wrote your notes?
Our weekly 2021 -2022 (dated from September 2021 to September 2022) personal planner will be the best you could have dreamed of.
An elegant and environmentally friendly planner, manufactured in Spain.
Content by tabs:
1. Calendar: Dated from September 2021 to September 2022 with numbered weeks. Annual Planner and Monthly Planner.
2. Travels: Travel planner.
3. Projects: Yearly project planner.
4. Weekly Planner: On the one side, weekly view. On the other side, a weekly planner with; priority-ordered to-do's, people to contact, a meal planner (lunch and dinner), and a daily water consumption tracker.
5. Meetings: Meetings notes.
6. Notes: General notes.
7. To-do: To-do tasks list, easy to follow up with a helpful icon legend. Gift planning.
8. Contacts: Contacts agenda.
14.5 x 21 cm
The planner cover is made out of pineapple leaf fiber. Interior pages are made from 100% recycled paper. It also includes 3 colored bookmark ribbons made from 100% recycled polyester (from PET bottles removed from oceans and seas). And it also has an elastic closure made out of organic cotton and natural rubber.
Handmade in Spain
Melpom is a sophisticated, quality, and unique brand in sustainable stationery and accessories, designed and produced in Spain. Their philosophy is based on three fundamental pillars:
Organization. All of their products are designed to help organize thoughts, ideas, experiences, and the day-to-day at work.
Design. Design is key, and that is why they bet on a minimalist design, in the purest Nordic style, seeking simplicity to find practicality and sustainability.
Sustainability. They try to make all their materials and production processes as sustainable as possible. They look for materials that are biodegradable or that result from recycling processes in other industries, in addition to making their production process as respectful as possible with the environment, always focusing on local production.