Named after the French word for butterflies, alluding to the focal point of the Papillion chandelier: the seemingly floating lampshades. Six illuminating shades are elegantly positioned in a lightweight metal construction forming the outer shape of a hexagon. The arms are mounted to a rifled centerpiece, adding a shimmering and reflective quality to the lamp. The 6 light bulbs illuminate the ceiling, while Indirect light filters through the lampshade depending on the material.
Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl.
Made-to-order: 2-5 weeks
H12cm x D98,5 cm
Suitable for rooms with a height of 230-320cm.
- Lampshade: 100% Iron with plated brass finish
- Pipes & attachment parts: 100% Iron, plated brass finish
- Cable: Fabric covered cable
- Socket: E14 - P45 - 2W 827 - 230V
- Recommended Light Source: Philips Classic LEDLuster
- Not dimmable
- Dimmability: can be fitted with an aligned dimmer
- Does not comply with US standards