Drop Chandelier | Brass
You almost feel the movement of the Drop Chandelier. As a free-flowing sculpture, it takes in the space and insists on a life of its own - just like the floating movement of Stingray fish which is the inspiration behind the design of the lampshades. While The Drop Chandelier collection honors modernist lamp designs of the 1950s, it also celebrates an experimental, innovative approach with its gently curving shades and 14 flexible and functional adjustable arms - creating countless options, variations, and angles.
The beautifully crafted oxidized, plated and perforated metal body is subsequently hand brushed and the lamp brightens up the room elegantly with a warm, pleasant light. Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl.
Made-to-order: 2-5 weeks
- Mini: H95cm x W95cm x L100cm
- Regular: H102.5cm x W91cm x L155cm
- Suitable for rooms with a height of 230-320cm.
- Lampshade & ceiling cup: 100% Iron with plated brass finish
- Pipes & attachment parts: brushed oxidized brass
- Cable: Fabric covered cable
- Socket: E14 – 230V
- Recommended light bulb: Philips Classic LED luster E14 P45 2W 827
- 450 Lumen – 2700 Kelvin
- Not dimmable
- Dimmability: can be fitted with an aligned dimmer
- Does not comply with US standards