The Cross Sideboard is configured with three drawers on the left side and two doors on the right. The top drawer is slightly slimmer than the ones below, making it ideal for cutlery. All the sideboard’s handles are made of rectangular solid wood. This is a relatively high sideboard that appears to almost glide on its distinctively angled legs. It is a robust piece, ideal for dining and living areas.
The simple lines of the Cross Sideboard by Matthew Hilton are distinctively modern. The functional design by Matthew Hilton is sturdy, handsome, and has a solid base frame and legs, while its body is made of veneered oak or walnut.
Estimated delivery time: 4-6 weeks
- Solid top and base
- Clear polyurethane lacquer
- No assembly is required.
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colorless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth. Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, as the products are finished with a matte, non-yellowing clear polyurethane lacquer for its natural appearance and durability.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Made in Lithuania/Thailand
Founded in London in 2006, Case has a simple mission - to make quality, authored products accessible to the mass market. Using modern manufacturing techniques and collaborating with world-renowned, passion-fuelled designers from the start, Case quickly established itself as a brand that does not make you choose between quality and price point.
Designer: Matthew Hilton