Cross Round Table
The Cross Round Table is a fine example of Matthew Hilton’s innovative approach to wood furniture design and signature minimal aesthetic.
Made from solid wood, it features a large table top and pedestal style base, designed to offer ample leg room and stability.
This table seats up to eight people and pairs well with Matthew Hilton’s Profile Chair which was designed to accompany the Cross range.
Estimated delivery time: 4-6 weeks
- Solid oak
- Clear polyurethane lacquer
- Partial assembly required – minimum 2 people.
- This item weighs approximately 110kg.
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colourless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth. Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, as we finish our products with a matte, non-yellowing clear polyurethane lacquer for its natural appearance and durability.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Made in Lithuania
Founded in London in 2006, Case has a simple mission - to make quality, authored products accessible to the mass market. Using modern manufacturing techniques and collaborating with world-renowned, passion-fuelled designers from the start, Case quickly established itself as a brand that does not make you choose between quality and price point.
Designer: Matthew Hilton