Cross Fixed Table
The Cross Fixed Table imbues all the features of the iconic, award-winning Cross range without the extension for those who do not require it. It is a fine example of Matthew Hilton’s approach to wood furniture design that embodies his signature minimal aesthetic. The simple lines of the base create a distinctive contemporary base, allowing the table to offer plenty of leg room.
Constructed from a solid wood base and a solid edge veneered top, the Cross Fixed Table seats 6-8 people. The table is finished with a clear polyurethane lacquer to provide a finish that will last.
Estimated delivery time: 4-6 weeks
- Solid oak or walnut frame
- Vaneered top
- Clear polyurethane lacquer
- Width: 125 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Depth: 125 cm
- Some assembly is required.
- Use a dampened, soft, non-abrasive, lint-free colorless cloth to wipe the entire surface of your wood, moving in the direction of the grain.
- Dry the wood using a second non-abrasive cloth. Remember to wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- You do not need to polish the wood as part of your regular maintenance, as we finish our products with a matte, non-yellowing clear polyurethane lacquer for its natural appearance and durability.
- Never use wax-based polish or ammonia-based cleaning products on your wood.
Made in Lithuania
Founded in London in 2006, Case has a simple mission - to make quality, authored products accessible to the mass market. Using modern manufacturing techniques and collaborating with world-renowned, passion-fuelled designers from the start, Case quickly established itself as a brand that does not make you choose between quality and price point.
Designer: Matthew Hilton